Description: 4-5 mil latex saturated paper.
Application: For die-cut/hand-cut spray mask stencils and masking surfaces to be painted. Used for sign lettering, truck painting and aircraft stenciling where paint is used instead of decals. Adhesive is formulated to withstand temperatures (200°F. to 300°F.) for short periods of time. Designed to prevent paint from bleeding through and allows for a clean sharp edge.
- Typical Properties: Backing: Basis wt., lbs/3000 sq. ft. 42-49
- Thickness, mils 4-5
- Tensile strength, lbs/inch M.D. 12.7 min
- Elongation, % M.D. 6.0 min
- Elmendorf tear, grams, M.D. 56 min
- C.D. 56 min
- Typical Properties: Adhesive: Base Natural latex
- Adhesion to steel, oz/inch width 24-30 (At time of manufacture)
- PSTC-1 (Modified)
- Typical Properties: Liner: flatback
- Typical Properties: Storage:
- Standard Sizes Available: 48" x 60 yds