The 3M Scotch-Brite 6-by-9-inch general purpose hand pad is ideal for hand finishing and cleaning of woods, metals, and composites. An excellent starting point to clean, finish, grain, denib and defuzz, this pad can be used by hand, with a hand pad block, or on an in-line sander. Maroon in color, these non-woven nylon and polyester fiber pads features a very fine grade aluminum oxide for abrasion. This pack includes 20 hand pads.
Non-loading, unique flexible nylon web construction.
- Long life, increased productivityConforms to work surface
- Resists snagging or tearing; will not splinter
- Can be used wet or dry
- Will not rust, oxidize, or cause metal contamination
- Solvent resistant; waterproof
- Easily removes flashing or burrs without affecting dimensions of work piece
- No bleed-through or work piece contamination
- Impregnated with uniformly dispersed abrasive grains
- Constant supply of new cutting edges and bonded with a synthetic resin
- Consistent finish
- Gentle, yet effective action
- Easily cut to desired size